domingo, 20 de junho de 2021

Suppose...✍🏽

...between you and me there is the news that separates us

i want you to see me naked

I get the news

And my nakedness stopped

denounce you
and mirrors you

I report myself, you report me

I accuse and confess for us
so get rid of the words
With which you hear about me, 
 ... #FauziArap

with the words you had to speak of me, with the words that you supposed about me.

Everything you hear about me,
they will be unknowable guesses and proofs.

Suppose is not real.

to suppose is to find, however, to find is unlikely.

unless you ask São Longuinho, lol 😁🤭.

Don't assume life.

Don't suppose, after all, to live without supposing is to live without looking for what doesn't interest you.

To live without supposing is to live in peace with yourself.

Living without supposing is a Christian act, just, in solidarity,...

So be it!

...  continued✍🏼

.                       imagem da internet

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário