domingo, 6 de junho de 2021

. That's why I'm a vampireAnd with my black horse I'm readyAnd I'm sucking the boys' bloodAnd the girls I meetThat's why it's good not to approachtoo close to my eyesotherwise i'll give you a biteThat leaves that wound in your flesh.

🎶....in my mouth I feel the saliva that has dried
from waiting for that kiss

Oh, that kiss that never came

you are crazy in my life

you are a razor to my eyes

you are the standard of agony

That has the moon and the noonday sun

...🎶


...And I feel that thing in my chest
I feel that big mess
i know i'm a vampire
Who will never have peace in the heart



... sometimes i keep thinking
why do i do things like that
And the summer night it passes
With that crazy jasmine smell of yours
And I get drunk on you
I get drunk with passion
In my body the blood doesn't flow, no
Volcano fire and lava flows...




🎶 ...

i, Oh!, pero qué letra más hermosa
Que habla de un corazón apasionado



I made a singing song
All the love I feel for you
You listened impassively
And me singing by your side to die
And still had the poker face
To say in that polite tone





Eu uso óculos escuros pras minhas lágrimas esconder

E quando você vem para o meu lado

Ai, as lágrimas começam a correr



Intérprete: Caetano Veloso
Compositor: Jorge Mautner


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário