quarta-feira, 24 de março de 2021

Ditadura Militar de 1970

Today you are the boss
He said, he said
There is no discussion
My people today walk
Speaking aside
And looking at the ground, he saw
You who invented this state
And invented to invent
All the darkness
You who invented sin
Forgot to invent
The forgiveness
Despite you
Tomorrow will be
Another day
I ask you
Where will you hide
The enormous euphoria
How will you ban
When the rooster insists
In singing
New water sprouting
And we loving each other
Nonstop
When the time comes
This my suffering
I will charge with interest, I swear
All this repressed love
This scream contained
This samba in the dark
You who invented sadness
Now, have the finesse
To uninvent
You will pay and it is doubled
Every tear rolled
In my grief
Despite you
Tomorrow will be
Another day
Inda paid to see
The garden flourish
Which one you didn't want
You'll be bitter
Watching the dawn
Without asking permission
And I will die laughing
That this day will come
Before you think
Despite you
Tomorrow will be
Another day
You will have to see
The morning is reborn
And squander poetry
How will you explain
Watching the sky clear
Suddenly, with impunity
How is it going to drown
Our singing choir
In front of you
Despite you
Tomorrow will be
Another day
You will go wrong
Etc. and such
Composer: Francisco Buarque De Hollanda

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário