domingo, 28 de março de 2021

Eu vi a cara da morte e ela estava viva.

Poets and insane little by little
Singers of the future
And magicians of the phrases
Devils without honey
I bring good news
Nonsense on a paper
Balloons on fire
Things that fall from the sky
No more or why
I wanted a day in the world
To be able to show you mine
Talent for madness
Look away from the chest
I've always been perfect
To make long speeches
Make long speeches
About what not to do
What am I going to do?
Ladies and gentlemen
I bring good news
I saw the face of death and it was alive, alive

I will say thousands of rhyming metaphors
And I will
From the guts heart of fear, my prayer
I don’t know that God "H" from the time of departure
At the time of departure, let's go for life

So, let's go to life

Ladies and gentlemen
I bring good news
I saw the face of death and it was alive,
alive

   Composer: Agenor De Miranda Araújo Neto
foto: self minha

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário