domingo, 21 de março de 2021

🐦 Pássaro da manhã 🌤️

I'll tell you that you don't know me
And I have to shout it because you are deaf and not
Listen to me
Seduction enslaves me to you
After all you stay with me but I appreciate what
I created
And not me
And the more I talk about the whole truth an abyss
Greater separates us
You don't have a name, I have
You are a face in the crowd and I am the center of
Attentions
But the lie of the appearance of what I am
And the lie of the appearance of what you are
Because I
I'm not my name
And you are nobody
The dangerous game I play here
He seeks to reach the limit of approximation possible
Through the acceptance of distance and recognition
Her
Between you and me exists
The news that separates us
I want you to see me
I get the news
And my nakedness still
Denounce you and mirror you
I denounce myself
You tell me
I accuse and confess for us
So get rid of the words
In which
You dress me
Text: Fauzi Arap 1970

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário