domingo, 21 de março de 2021

Pássaro 🐦 da manhã 🌤️ 2

Mr.of the good end (do Bomfin)
Your son planted
But the insistent sun in the sky
All land has dried up
I asked to rain
For the green to come back
And to this day I'm still waiting
This rain comes
I prayed pray to the beast
I made a promise
I followed procession
I bought a candle
I lit up in the chapel
I said a prayer
Look my cattle is dying
My people crying
My field toasting
The Lord forgot me
It's been drizzling
He sifted
To rain
It did not rain
But who am I to complain
You can punish me
I blasphemed
Mr
I know it will rain someday
The river will flow
The rain in waterfall
It will come down wetting the earth
So hard in the backlands
Free from the sun then
Expelled from this indigo sky
Go
To rain
In the heart of Brazil

Autores: Custódio Mesquita e Evaldo Ruy

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário